Sunday 20 December 2015

First term with the RSN


Sorry I haven't posted much recently, it's been a bit hectic!

But here's what I've been up to this first term of my course. First I did my individual samples of the whitework module - can't seem to get away from whitework!


Pulled thread work 


Mountmellick

Mountmellick

Cutwork
These have all gone for assessment now, but there are another three to finish, then phew! At the same time I have been plodding along with advanced silk shading. I did a figure for my Diploma but also have to do an animal so here is my red squirrel. His hands are still to complete and I've to 'fluff' him up a bit more. But I must say I have learnt so much from doing him.


Squirrel almost there

And that's just the embroidery! Now for a short break then back to it. Happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year

3 comments:

  1. He's a lovely squirrelly squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mountmellick piece is lovely. Makes me want to get a closer look.

    ReplyDelete